Pet ‘Em Mod 1.14.1 (Pet Your Cat and Dog)
Pet ‘Em Mod 1.14.1. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.1 called Pet ‘Em.
How many times have you left your puppy at home when you went Mining? Not every time you find it so lonely. You just want to cuddle it a little to cheer it up but there’s no way because you’re in Minecraft … Or do you want to rub your dog’s head for being successful in protecting you? Or do you have a cat for protecting your house from Creepers and Phantom? Don’t worry about Pet ‘I’ll help you do those things!
Pet ‘I am a very simple mod. Its feature is extremely unique that no one thought I needed it until I used it! The feature that mod brings is the ability to allow pet pets. To keep your pet, just hold Shift and right-click on your pet. You can babble it as many times as you can!
When you hold your dog or cat, they will make a sound and an effect on your head will appear. If you try to dig up an untamed dog it will grow (growl) you and have a bad effect on its head!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Pet ‘Em Mod 1.14.1
Pet ‘Em Mod 1.14.1 (Pet Your Cat and Dog) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.