Photoptics (Telescopes) Mod 1.11.0/1.10.2/1.7.10
Photoptics mod adds Optical Instruments to minecraft, like telescopes. Currently it adds basic binoculars, which can be crafted by 4 glass panes on the edges, 3 iron ingots on the middle row in the crafting table, and basic handheld telescope, which can be crafted by putting a glass block on the middle of the first row, an iron block on the second row, a glass pane on the third row.
Using Basic Binoculars
Combination with Stellar Sky
Night view of a village with Binoculars
Basic Binoculars and Basic Handheld Telescope
They can be used using right click, and zoom in/out by pressing +/- key.
The mountain seen with Basic Binoculars
The mountain seen with Basic Handheld Telescope
Clicking Basic Binoculars on hand
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Stellar API.
- Download and install Stellar Sky Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Photoptics Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.0