Pick Block Plus Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Pick Block Plus Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adjusts the block selection mechanism in Minecraft to be as efficient and convenient as possible.
There is a button that can help players to select a block if players aim the crosshair at it. The selected block will appear on the hot bar (or on player’s hand if it is creative mode). Despite being useful and necessary in many situations, its potential is not fully uncovered. Therefore the creator of Pick Block Plus has updated the tool with new features:
- Once hit pick block, if you already owns the block inside the inventory, it will be brought to the hot bar and the character’s hands.
- Hold shift (walk) and hit pick block to bring the best option for mining that block to the hot bar (if you already own it in the inventory).
- Aim the reticle towards the block, hold shift and hit pick block to bring the weapon that deals the most damage to hands and hot bar.
- Pick block mechanism works as normal in Creative mode without any change.
You can download the latest version of the Pick Block Plus Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Pick Block Plus Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Pick-Block-Plus.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!