Welcome to Pickable Villagers Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2). This isn’t a direct port of the crystals. They have been modified to look more pretty (made more transparent). The generation mimics that of amethyst geodes, but with these crystals. You can now enjoy pretty building blocks as long as you meet their exploratory needs!!
This mod gives you the ability to pick up Villagers, keep them as Items and place them back where you want.
They will remember their job, level, trades, and name.
- They can be picked up by either sneak + right-click or with a key shortcut. (default: G)
- Villagers that are sleeping, dead or more then 4 blocks away can’t be picked up.
- Picking up a Villagers cost experience. (default: 2 x Villager Job Level)
- Trade directly from the inventory.
- Baby Villagers can’t be picked up by default. (configurable)
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Pickable Villagers Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.2
For Minecraft 1.19.2
For Minecraft 1.19.3
Fabric version: Download from Server 1
Pickable Villagers Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.