Pig Manure Mod 1.11/1.10.2 makes adult pigs poop out Manure, which can be used like Bone Meal in the world, can be used as brown dye in recipes, and can be smelted into bricks (same experience as smelting a clay ball). Pig Manure Mod gives the player a tangible reason to farm pigs instead of cows, chickens, or sheep. Baby pigs do not poop. Obviously, baby pigs poop in real life, this is just to keep the balance on par with similar things.
Smelting into Bricks
Dyeing Wool (e.g.)
How to install Pig Manure Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Airbreathercore.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Pig Manure Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11