Pillar Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows modpacker, admin server and players to create the custom world generation structures with a new block in 1.10 version – Structure Block.
With a new block in Minecraft 1.10 namely Structure Block, building the custom world generation structures is not difficult. The function of this mod is to save the available structures, and then, toss in another location (or another world). However, this mod just works under game mode creative.
Relying on this available function, the Pillar Mod can generate the custom world generation structures with diversifying in customization as well as location and toss out direction. In general, this mod mainly supports modpacker, owner server or the players who want to study about custom generation structures.
You can download the latest version of this mod in the link below and follow the instruction. Have fun!
How to Install Pillar Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Forge Installer, Pillar.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Pillar Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Pillar Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.