Ping Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Ping Map like LoL, Dota 2 in Minecraft
Ping Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will add a very useful tool to the game in Minecraft – Ping system. If anyone has ever played some games such as LOL or Dota 2, you will be familiar with this feature.
If you have ever played a game named Portal 2, you will know this system. Ping is not a delay of the line, and it is a kind of a signal that the players turn on to show what other players have to do (for example: Go to this way, Notice another location, etc.). This system also appears in several games MOBA such as Dota 2, League of Legends, etc. In which the players can use them to notice other users that they are in danger or please attack a certain target.
This mod supports to both Singleplayer and Multiplayer. However, many single players will not need to use this mod (when using it, for who knows that signal is?). If playing online, both the server and the players have to use this mod to receive and turn on the signal for others.
How to Install Ping Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Ping Map like LoL, Dota 2 in Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ping-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Ping into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Ping Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Ping Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Ping Map like LoL, Dota 2 in Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.