Ping Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Inspired by Portal 2, Ping Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 brings the Ping tool into Minecraft. This mod attempts to replicate that feature in a useful way, but ensure it actually has use in the Minecraft world.
Mine that gold!
Watch out for that zombie!
Something behind me?
Using Ping is incredibly simple. Both the server and client must have it installed (though clients without it will still be able to play, they just won’t receive Pings). To send a Ping, simply hold down the F (V as of 1.9) key, and select a ping type by either mousing over it and releasing F (V as of 1.9), or by clicking on it. A Ping will then be sent to everyone in the current dimension who has
- 1) Chosen to receive Pings.
- 2) Is in range of your Ping (range can be modified in the config file).
If a Ping is offscreen, a small icon will render on the side of your screen, pointing to it.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Ping Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11