Pixel Cinema Texture Pack: If you are someone that likes to play Minecraft due to creative influence and you prefer to make short films and edit videos rather than build stuff then I think that I have the perfect texture pack for you. This texture pack is completely unique in its design in that its only purpose is to aid in the editing progress of Minecraft. By adding a few solid colour textures into the pack, you can manipulate your footage to replace that said color with any image or video that you desire.
Pixel Cinema Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- This Texture Pack keeps most of the vanilla Textures the same, but adds in some solid green/red/blue screens that can aid when being creative!
- You can then put your footage into your editing program an use a chroma keying tool to add your video of choice to the spot where you would find the solid colours!
- This enables you to create fantastic special effects unlike anything you have seen before!
Pixel Cinema Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This texture pack is small in size but allows you to do things unlike any other texture pack can. The possibilities for what you are now able to create are endless, I strongly suggest that you download this texture pack right away if you are interested in video making!
NEGATIVES: This texture pack is extremely small but is incredibly useful for video making, there are no faults!
How to Install Pixel Cinema Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- This texture pack has a very simple download, first of all, you need to download the Pixel Cinema Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft directory. Or alternatively, you could just select the texture pack from your main screen!
- Next simply run Minecraft, capture some footage and edit in your chosen video/image! ENJOY