Plant In A Jar Mod 1.16.3 is a mod that allows you to plant crops in just one block. It will also help you with their harvest. You can see that this feature of the mod is quite familiar with another famous mod that is “Bonsai Tree”.
To start with the mod, you will need to craft a Plant Jar (from combining 7 Glass and 1 Iron Ingot). Plant Jar will be a block where you can plant your crops and harvest them automatically.
Initially, the Plant Jar will have nothing. You will need to put the crop you want to plant in it with the appropriate soil. For example, in the picture, I put the Seed and Dirt in the Plant Jar, the Seed in the Plant Jar will then grow automatically. If you have a type of inventory under the Plant Jar, it will also automatically harvest and replant the tree for you.
The Plant Jar can be planted with a variety of plants. It can give you a lot of resources without much effort.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Plant In A Jar Mod 1.16.3
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.3
Plant In A Jar Mod 1.16.3 (Automatically Plant and Harvest Crops) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.