Plants Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Plants Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft a large variety of plants (up to 127 types) with different sizes and characteristics, making the game’s ecosystem more diverse than before.
Many players agree that the ecosystem of plants and flora in Minecraft is rather straightforward and limited, and it is nowhere near enough to satisfy our hardcore players. To resolve the problem, Plant mod is made to supplement as many types of the plant into the game as possible to create a diverse ecosystem, similar to real life.
In this mod, you can find all kind of trees and plants of different shapes and sizes and colors.
The mod is still being completed, and its creator is adding more and more contents to the mod. If you want to get the latest updates from the mod, subscribe now!
You can download the latest version of the Plants Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Plants Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Plants.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Plants Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Plants Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.