PlantTech Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 combines the 2 most popular mod styles among the Minecraft modding community, which are technic and agriculture, to produce a whole new style of mod that has plants that can produce metals rather than fruits!
Different than other farming mods, Plant Tech is aimed toward heavy-machinery players and utilizes the fruit of agriculture to support the technology industry. In short, some plants can produce vital components for machine crafting when they mature.
Despite revolving around machinery, Plant Tech still has some distinctive features of an agricultural mod, such as plant cross-breeding, fertilizing and cropping (some plants can give better results if taken care of properly).
You can download the latest version of the PlantTech Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install PlantTech Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, PlantTech.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for PlantTech Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)