Player Rugs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows a player to change other players into … a rug!
In some movies about hunting or European noble families, you may recognize that there is a rug made from the skin of the fierce animal such as tiger, lion, bear,…on the floor. This rug is not only a decorating stuff but also an item to show clearly the power of host. So why don’t you show off your ability by collecting the rugs made from other players on a server? Is it so cool when you own a rug collection with full different skins? According to that idea, Player Rugs Mod is born. It allows the player to collect rug with the skin of other players. To create these rugs, there are two ways as following:
- Use 8 pieces of leather and a skull of rug-victim player.
- Crush the player with an anvil. After acquiring a rug, the skin can be changed by renaming in an anvil (Disabled by default, can be enabled in config).
Some funny images of the mod:
How to Install Player Rugs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Player-Rugs-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Player Rugs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 & 1.9.4 (Work for both version)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Player Rugs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.