Player Stats Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft (New update)
Minecraft is a Sandbox game with a world system that is suitable to become an RPG game. So why don’t we try to change Minecraft game into an RPG game with particular mod – Player Stats Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2?
Player Stats is mainly a pack mod using available Exp system of Minecraft. It is less useful and entirely “wasted” to enhance the character with statistics directly to the actions of players that are interactive with the world in the game.
Menu with the options to upgrade
The features can be upgraded:
- Soft Landing: This statistic reduces the damage from falling player.
- Accelerated Furnace: This statistic increases the melting speed.
- Digging: This statistic increases the speed of the digging shovel.
- Attack Speed: This statistic increases the speed strike of the sword.
- Leaper: This statistic increases the height of the jumping player.
- Mining: This statistic increases the speed of the mining pickaxe.
- Cutting: This statistic increases the speed of the cutting axe.
Every level of the skill will require a number of Exp, and every next level will require more Exp than the prior does. Every level also plus a few features for the skill; therefore, players should consider planning to earn the scores instead of gaining random points.
To start upgrading the character, we need to craft a Book of Stats, this is compulsory item to plus the points and upgrade the character.
How to install Player Stats Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- 1. Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- 4. Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- 2. Download Player Stats Mod and Hammer core.
- 3. Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- 5. Enjoy the mod.
Player Stats supported versions: 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
Download links for Player Stats Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Player Stats Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft (New update) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.