PlayerBlood Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called PlayerBlood.
PlayerBlood adds to Minecraft a new system called “Blood”. Blood is a system capable of giving you extra health (max health) depending on the amount of “Blood” that you currently own.
You can collect (collect) blood by attacking any creature. The amount of Blood you receive will depend on the damage you cause or the amount of Blood that creature has. When you kill an creature, your maximum health will be increased. Your Blood will be drained whenever you take damage.
You can also use Blood Orbs to increase both your Blood and maximum Health (Blood Orb has the ability to 1 of these 2). Blood Orbs can be found in chests or they can drop from creatures when they die.
When you’re full of Blood, attacking creatures will make their blood flow out into a liquid. You can use Syrine to suck their blood and use it when needed.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install PlayerBlood Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, PlayerBlood-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for PlayerBlood Mod 1.15.2
PlayerBlood Mod 1.15.2 (Increases Max Health With Blood) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.