PlusTiC Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
PlusTiC Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an add-on that links to Tinkers’ Construct to allow support for other 3rd party mods while adding new items and materials.
As one of the most complex mods that consists of many new items and blocks, Tinkers’ Construct is currently known to have the most amount of add-ons. TiC ‘s add-ons are usually to add new materials such as ores, alloys. Some add-ons add new features such as the ability to support 3rd party mods, just like mods that we are reviewing today: PlusTiC Mod.
With the ability to integrate TiC’s tools with other mods, the PlusTiC Mod allows players to install TiC together with mods such as:
- Mekanism by aidancbrady
- Biomes O’ Plenty by Glitchfiend
- Advanced Rocketry by zmaster587
- Botania by Vazkii
- ArmorPlus by Moritz30
- Ender IO by CrazyPants
- Project Red by MrTJP
- Thermal Foundation by CoFH
- Draconic Evolution by brandon3055
- Actually Additions by Ellpeck
- Natura by mDiyo
- Psi by Vazkii
- Avaritia by brandon3055
- LandCore by Landmaster_phuong0429
- Land Craft by Landmaster_phuong0429
In addition, PlusTiC also adds several new items and ores of its own.
You can download the latest version of the PlusTiC Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install PlusTiC Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Tinkers’ Construct, PlusTiC.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Rice Crafting Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
PlusTiC Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.