Don’t let the name of this mod fool you. Despite being called the Pocket Nether Link mod, this mod doesn’t allow for any other portals leading to the Nether. In fact, the only extra block it adds is that special linking block. While it won’t allow you to move to the Nether, what it will do is even better than that. See, going to the Nether is dangerous. And slow. And difficult considering all the materials necessary to craft a Nether portal. And downright stupid sometimes since you could end up getting exploded by ghasts and blazes as soon as you finish your transition from Overworld to Nether.
Quartz Ore World Gen:
Quartz ore now spawns in the Overworld at y-levels 20 to 30 for all your decor needs:
- The Pocket Nether Link does not get used up in crafting, but it has a limited amount of uses(512) before you must craft another.
- Overworld Quartz Ore has similar properties to Nether Quartz Ore.
- Config Options:
- Can enable skeletons to drop their skulls at a given % chance.
- The Pocket Nether Link’s recipe can be change to use 8 Obsidian instead of 4.
- You can change the durability of the Pocket Nether Link.
- You can disable Oveworld Quartz Ore Spawn, change Y-level spawn, or the rarity of Quartz Ore.
How to install Pocket Nether Link Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Pocket Nether Link Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.0