Pocket Nether Link Mod: If you are like me, you despise the Nether. It is inhospitable, repulsive and can be a source of a major lag. Yet eventually , you will have to visit the dimension in hunt of exclusive materials. No longer is this the case. Instead of building up a regular Nether portal, you can light a hand-sized portal. Although entities arenot able to cross to the other dimension, items passed through it are infused with the magical properties of Pocket Nether Link Mod and are transformed into their Nether equivalent.
Quartz Ore World Gen:
Quartz ore now spawns in the Overworld at y-levels 20 to 30 for all your decor needs!
- Pocket Nether Link Mod does not get used to crafting, but it has a limited amount of uses (512) before you must craft another.
- Overworld Quartz Ore has similar properties to Nether Quartz Ore.
- Config Options:
- Can enable skeletons to drop their skulls at a given % chance.
- The Pocket Nether Link’s recipe can be change to use 8 Obsidian instead of 4.
- You can change the durability of the Pocket Nether Link.
- You can disable Oveworld Quartz Ore Spawn, change Y-level spawn, or the rarity of Quartz Ore.
- You can disable Pocket Nether Link Recipes if you only want the Quartz Ore part of the mod(Version 2.3)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|PocketNetherLink-1.11-2.4.jar||Release||1.11||Nov 18, 2016|
|PocketNetherLink-1.10.2-2.3.jar||Release||1.10.2||Aug 26, 2016|
|PocketNetherLink-1.9-2.2.jar||Release||1.9||Mar 26, 2016|
|PocketNetherLink-1.8.9-2.0.jar||Release||1.8.9||Feb 11, 2016|
|PocketNetherLink-1.7.10-2.0.jar||Release||1.7.10||Feb 11, 2016|
|pocketnether-1.8-1.4.jar||Release||1.8||May 12, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net