Pocket Storage Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 (Pocket Mass Storage!)
Pocket Storage Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Have you ever felt that your inventory is always full? Especially the troublesome Cobblestone is taking up all your inventory. If you are looking for a mod that can help you with this problem, Pocket Storage is that mod.
Pocket Storage is a portable inventory that you can hold on your body. Pocket Storage has 4 different levels (tier) as follows:
- Tier 1: There are 8 inventory cells. Each inventory box can hold up to 255 items.
- Tier 2: There are 16 inventory cells. Each inventory box can hold 4095 items.
- Tier 3: There are 32 inventory cells. Each inventory box can hold 65535 items.
- Tier 4: There are 64 storage spaces. Each inventory box can hold up to 1048575 items!
To use Pocket Storage, simply right-click with it and then place the item you want to store. Then, when you pick up those items, it will automatically put them in its inventory (if the Pocket Storage’s inventory is full, it will delete the leftovers). You can also press Shift + Right-click on the Chest to put items in the Chest. Shift + Left mouse button will take out items from the Chest.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Pocket Storage Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Pocket-Storage-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Pocket Storage Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2
The post Pocket Storage Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 (Pocket Mass Storage!) appeared first on Mc-Mod | Minecraft 1.16.3, 1.15.2 Mods.
Pocket Storage Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 (Pocket Mass Storage!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.