Pokecube Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is responsible for providing source such as model or texture to Pokecube Core. After version 1.8.8, with some reasons, the author decides to separate Pokecube into Pokecube Core and small add-ons. Some people think the author does that to support player feel free to set up add-on. Pokecube Mobs is an addon in Pokecube Core.
According to Pokecube Core in website curse, at beginning Pokecube is programmed and designed by Mod Developer Manchou because of the explosion of mod relating to Pokemon at that time. (A super famous mod at that time is Pixelmon). After that, Manchou stops this project and sells it to Thutmose. At this time, Pokecube is officially divided into many parts and upgrade so much that it is not really similar to the original version anymore.
Pokecube now is divided into Pokecube Core, Pokecube – Revival and Pokecube Mobs. To use smoothly mod Pokecube, you has to install all three mods above. Pokecube Core has the basic idea of Pokecube and is responsible for add-ons connection. Pokecube – Revival adds higher Blocks, trainer and integrates other mods for Pokecube and Pokecube Mobs, add new Pokemon in series Pokemon. Currently, Pokecube has 580 different types of Pokemon. Pokecube Mobs requires Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2, Forge Mod Loader, Pokecube Core, Pokecube – Revival, and ThutCore.
How to Install Pokecube Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Pokecube Mobs, Pokecube Core, Pokecube – Revival, and ThutCore.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Pokecube Mobs, Pokecube Core, Pokecube – Revival, and ThutCore into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Pokecube Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Pokecube Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.