Polymer Mod (1.19.4, 1.18.2) is a library for creating server-side content, that works for players without mods or (required) resource packs! You can create blocks, items and entities, that not only will work fully on the server side (and singleplayer) but also are represented on the server the same as normal (vanilla/modded) ones (unlike bukkit/spigot ones, that are stored as vanilla block).
This library/mod includes few small utilities that can be useful for playing on servers using Polymer.
Few things it does on the client:
- Added compatibility to multiple client side mods (EMI, Just Enough Items, Roughly Enough Items, WTHIT, Jade, AppleSkin)
- Correct information on F3 debug screen
- Full support for Polymer item picking
- Creative item tabs synced with server
- Fixes for server resource pack while using Canvas or Iris
For server owners/mod pack makers:
- Any mod using this library shouldn’t be required on the client side! However, as stated above, there are few small quality of life things added with it. So you might want to recommend it or include with your mod pack.
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Polymer Mod (1.19.4, 1.18.2) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.18.2
For Minecraft 1.19.2
For Minecraft 1.19.4
Polymer Mod (1.19.4, 1.18.2) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.