Portal Block Mod was specifically designed to add a nether portal bit when playing with the Chisels & Bits mod, although it will work on its own.
- It adds a block that light doesn’t shine through, you can see through it, it can be pushed by pistons, and you can place redstone on it.
- As a neat little feature you can also place it on the ground and use it as a sort of looking glass.
- If you don’t like that effect, then you can chisel 1 bit out of the block and you will no longer be able to see through the ground.
- This kinda opens the door for a different sort of build style with the way the block renders in 2 different ways depending if it has a bit missing or not.
- You can surround any normal block with them 3x3x3 (normal block in middle) and it will conceal the block and make it completely transparent as though it no longer existed. Tile entities are very shadowy when done this way.
- There is no crafting recipe as this is intended for creative mode. Ironically, nether portal blocks may be broken faster in survival mode.
- So for now, it just adds one block.
- Can be found in the “building blocks” tab.
- Compatible with Architecturecraft too.
- Light Will travel through architecture and chiseled forms of the portal block.
Portal Block Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|portalblock-1.1-1.11.jar||Release||1.11||Nov 19, 2016|
|portalblock-1.1-1.10.2.jar||Release||1.10.2||Nov 19, 2016|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net