Potion Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft written by Tmtravlr adds some new potion effects to games.
Potion system of Minecraft is already incredibly diverse with many combinations, mixed with material from various sources. However, the author of Potion Core Mod does not think that is enough and adds some effects into the game with the purpose of using them in the other mod. The portion’s effect of the mod will not be able to compound (as it is only the core mod) and could only do so by a Creative mod. You could access other new effects such as Cure, Cruse, Dispel, Inversion, Drowning, Bless…
The reason why the author emphasizes that this potion was created to serve other mod is that this portion could be crafted using new portion compound method of the mod like Not Enough Potions.
You can download the latest Potion Core Mod version at the link below and follow the instruction to install.
Requirement: Forge Modloader, Not Enough Potions (optional).
How to Install Potion Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Forge Installer, Potion Core.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Potion Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Potion Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.