Prefab Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2
Prefab is an incredibly clever mod that implements some extremely convenient features into Minecraft that are sure to help players as they embark on their adventures. The Prefab mod, short for pre-fabricated, allows players to gain access to a variety of ready-made structures and other things in an instant. In order to create a structure in Minecraft, players usually have to make quite a lot of effort arranging the blocks and setting them up but this particular mod makes it so that players can create buildings directly on their crafting table and instantly place them in the game world with a click.
Perhaps the most impressive thing about the Prefab mod is that the structures created by it have their own functionality and aren’t just purely visual. The very first item that you’ll encounter in this mod is the configurable starter house that you can set up immediately whenever you head out for a survival focused adventure. This starter house will allow you to store your tools and food in a convenient place and it’ll also give you shelter at night time when the creatures are lurking. Alongside this starter house, there are tons of other structures such as a horse stable where you can house your horses, a chicken coop that can serve as a home for your chicken, a warehouse that’ll store everything you have and, alongside all these, there are various other structures that you’ll be able to place in the game world for your convenience.
On top of the tons of structures that Prefab already has to offer, the mod’s creator has also stated plans to implement a variety of new ones as well such as a full-fledged castle, a defense bunker, and even modular housing. Overall, Prefab is a cleverly designed mod that we certainly urge players to try out.
Prefab Mod Update Logs
Release – 22.214.171.124 – Added:
- Defense Bunker – Designed for PvP or heavy monster servers. This is a building with a fence and open area before the tower. The tower itself has 3 levels and multiple trap doors used as windows to allow players to shoot out of them.
- Mineshaft Entrance – This is structure to be used as way to create additional mineshafts after placing down the starting house.
- Villager Houses – This item is used to quickly create small villager type items. This item can be used up to 10 times before the player has to create a new one.
- Disable Preview – A new configuration option has been added which allows players to disable the preview functionality. This is a client-side only configuration.
How to install Prefab Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Prefab Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2 / 1.11
Credit: WuestMan – Original Thread on CursForge