Prefab Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Building Templates for Minecraft
Prefab Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 affects directly to your world. It creates the projects following the available samples in Minecraft data. It helps the player to complete those projects in the twinkling of an eye without building process or material finding process. This is a convenient mod for decoration because you are not necessary to design it or collect any materials.
Although there are not many design samples in this mod, they are remarkably detail, sufficient and very professional. They also can be applied for many purposes in Minecraft survival. Are you drilling to find enough material to build a passable house for the first day in this dangerous world? With Configurable Starter House items, the player can quickly produce a support home at the beginning of the game and also freely to edit in the config file of the mod.
Moreover, Prefab also has some handy projects such as Upgraded Warehouse, Chicken Coop, Produce Farm (a paddy field is well protected and full of sunlight), Tree Park (it is used in wood manufacture), Monster Masher (this house can kill and harvest Mobs automatically), … Prefab requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Prefab Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Building Templates for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Prefab-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Prefab Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2