Pressure Pipes Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows for unlimited input/output of any liquids that is supported by forge. It includes different types of filters and pipes that you can use to transfer unlimited amounts of fluid without much trouble. What makes it even better is that the pipe system can handle different types of fluid at the same time. This means you won’t need to build separate ones for each type that you want to move. These fluids are then filtered by type on the output filter blocks so you can use whichever you need. This mod is a great way to practice your plumbing skills as it involves a lot of intricate planning to get a good system.
This mod implements various kinds of blocks that help make transferring fluid more efficient. These blocks include High Pressure input, output, piping, pump and infinite water source. The input and output pressure blocks can be equipped with filters. All you need to do is fill it with fluid. The process of doing that is quite easy. For example, if you want to use lava, right click the block with a bucket filled with this fluid and it’s good to go. If you want to remove the filter, just right click with an empty bucket and it’s done.
- Transfer any amount of fluid
- Unlimited input/output
- Works with all forge fluids and all pipe/tanks from other mods
- Can transfer multiple liquids on the same pipe
- Filtering by fluid type on input and outputs
- Multiple inputs and outputs on the same pipe
- Smart distribution between valid outputs
- Fully supports Forge Multipart (1.7.2+ versions)
- Multiblock Free Form Tanks
- Handy Hand Pumps and Canisters
- High Pressure Input
- Accepts fluids from pipes on the back (brighter side without arrows)
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the front (darker side with arrows)
- Will only accept fluids if a valid output is connected with a high pressure pipe
- If multiple outputs are connected – will do it’s best to distribute the fluid evenly
- High Pressure Output
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the back (darker side without arrows)
- Outputs fluids into pipes/tanks on the front (brighter side with arrows)
- High Pressure Piping
- Connects outputs and inputs
- Can be layed in any shape, loops and intersections will not cause problems
- High Pressure Pump
- Pumps fluids between tanks, pipes or High Pressure Inputs
- Will pump as much fluid as possible per tick
- Needs redstone signal to activate
- Infinite Water Source
- Exactly what it says on the tin
- Is really infinite for all intents and purposes
- Water can be piped out using a High Pressure Pump or pipes from other mods
- Inputs, Outputs and Pipes can have filters set, to set a filter – right click with a bucket (or any other valid container) filled with the fluid. To remove a filter – right click with an empty bucket in your hand.
Pressure Pipes Mod Wiki Page:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and BdLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Pressure Pipes Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Author: bdew ❘ 38 mins ago ❘ views