Primordial Crops Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Ores “Plant” for Minecraft
is one upgrade version from the version 1.7.10 and completely use in 1.11.2.
Primordial Crops Mod will provide many kinds of seeds that can plant. These types of trees produce many ores. It sounds nonsense and imbalance the game; however, the author tried to make the most balanced to turn this idea into reality.
The first thing to do is that you have to find the Minicio Ores, and then creating the kinds of Infusion Stones, after that Essence to create several seeds and weapons, tools.
Some main seeds provide the ingredients in the mod are:
Diamond Crop, Gold Crop, Iron Crop, Nether Crop, Earth Crop, Blaze Crop, Obsidian Crop, Nether Star Crop, các loại Mob Crops,…
It supports several numbers of other mods so that you can be calm with the confliction between the mods:
- Tinkers Construct: Cobalt, Ardite, Manyullyn, KnighSlime, PigIron
- Immersive Engineering: Bauxite/Aluminum, Nickel, Uranium, Electrum, Steel, Constantan, Copper, Lead, Silver
- Botania: Manasteel, Terrasteel, Elementium
- IC2 Experimental: Rubber, Copper, Lead, Silver, Tin, Uranium, Bronze, Steel
- Forestry: Bronze, Tin, Copper, Apatite
- Extreme Reactors: Yellorite, Ludicrite, Cyanite, Blutonium
- Draconic Evolution: Draconium, Awakened Draconium
- AppliedEnergistics 2: Certus Quartz, Fluix Crystal
How to Install Primordial Crops Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Ores “Plant” for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Primordial-Crops-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Primordial Crops Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 & 1.9.4 (Work for both version)