Progressive Bosses Mod (1.18.2, 1.16.5) makes Wither and Ender Dragon harder as more you kill. This is fully compatible with multiplayer since it will take into account all the players’ statistics.
- 0.1 Features:
- 0.2 Screenshots:
- 0.3 Commands:
- 0.4 Requires:
- 0.5 How to install:
- 1 Progressive Bosses Mod Download Links:
- In single-player, the mod is straight forward. Every Wither or Dragon (‘Difficulty’ for the rest of the description) that the player kills and spawns will count towards a harder Wither or Dragon the next time they’re spawned.
- In multiplayer, the mod takes into account the Difficulty of every player, so when the Wither or Dragon are spawned, makes an average (or configurable to make a sum, so is way harder) between the Difficulty of every player in the radius.
- Almost everything is configurable. Check the config below.
- Every Wither spawned will increase the Difficulty for players around the Wither in a 96 block radius
- Will have 10 more health for each Difficulty
- Regenerates 0.05 more health per second per Difficulty. Up to a maximum of 1 more health per second. This is additive to the base Health regen Withers have.
- Will have 0.25 armor points per Difficulty, up to a maximum of 10
- At Difficulty=1 (so after the first Wither), the Wither will spawn Wither’s Minions (Wither Skeletons) during the fight; after that, each 2 Difficulty, one more Minion will spawn (up to 8 Minions).
Wither’s Minions are spawned randomly every 10 to 20 seconds. The minimum cooldown time (10 seconds) is reduced based off Wither’s missing health down to a minimum of 25% (2.5 seconds).
Have 20 health (10 hearts) but each difficulty increases the health by 1.
Are pretty courageous than their Nether Cousins since aren’t afraid of the Sun and Wolfes and will attack any Living entity around (like the Wither does).
Those Minions drop nothing but 1 XP Point.
- Drops 10% more experience per Difficulty.
- Has 2% chance to drop a Nether Star Shard per Difficulty, up to 50% chance.
Nether Star Shards can be used to duplicate nether stars (1 nether star + 8 nether star shard = 2 nether stars).
Every 2 Difficulty, there’s the above chance to get another shard drop. Up to 8 shards.
E.g. At 10 Difficulty the Wither will have 20% chance to drop a shard, another 20% chance to drop a second one, etc. up to 6 times.
- Every Ender Dragon killed will increase the Difficulty for all Players in the main island
- Can charge the player even when not leaving the Center Platform.
The chance to charge the player is given by the Difficulty and the remaining Ender Crystals:The chance (each tick that the Ender Dragon is flying around doing nothing) for the Dragon to charge the Player is equal to
(0.5 / 23) * Difficulty * (1 / remaining_crystals)
So at Dragon number 24 when there are no more crystals the chance each tick to attack the player is 0.5%
- Deals 15% more damage per Difficulty. (Even with any buff possible in the game an Ender Dragon with Difficulty=82 can one-shot you, she deals about 200 health of damage)
- Has 10 more health per Difficulty
- Regenerates 0.025 health per second per Difficulty. Up to a maximum of 0.5 health per second
- Has 0.25 armor points per Difficulty, up to a maximum of 2.5
- At Difficulty=1, the Ender Dragon will spawn Dragon’s Larvae (Endermites) during the fight; every other Difficulty the Ender Dragon will spawn one more larva (up to 6 larvae).
Can sense Players from 64 blocks even trough blocks.
Dragon’s Larvae are faster than endermites.
Drop only 1 XP Point.
- At Difficulty=2, the Ender Dragon will spawn Dragon’s Minion (Black Shulkers) around the center of the island.
Can sense Players from 96 blocks even trough blocks, but their attacks are slower than End Cities Shulkers
Dragon’s Minions drop only 2 XP Points.
- Drops 10% more experience per Difficulty.
- Will always drop the egg if the player fought him for the first time. If more players have killed the dragon for the first time the dragon will drop as many eggs as the number of players.
- If at least one player is present that killed the dragon for the first time the dragon will drop the first dragon amount of experience (12k). So whenever a new player spawns the dragon he will fight him like it’s the first time.
There’s a command that let the player get or set the number of killed dragons / spawned withers.
/progressivebosses <player> get
prints the player spawned and killed bosses.
/progressivebosses <player> set <wither|dragon> <count>
sets the player killed or spawned bosses.
How to install:
Progressive Bosses Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.2
Progressive Bosses Mod (1.18.2, 1.16.5) – Hardcore Ender Dragon and Wither is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.