Project Inception Mod 1.16.3 (Minecraft… in Minecraft!)
Project Inception Mod 1.16.3 is a mod that will give you Minecraft… in Minecraft!
To start with mods, you will need to craft Block of Inception. Block of Inception will be needed for you to craft Block of Minecraft. Once you have Block of Minecraft, you can put them down into a wall. Then, just right-click on it with your bare hands and it will open another Minecraft!
You can also use Block of Inception to craft Taterwebz Block. Taterwebz Block can also be right-clicked just like Block of Minecraft. But instead of opening another Minecraft, Taterwebz Block will open a Google page (by default for you to use)!
For easy control, you can create Inception Interface. Inception Interface will be the mouse pointer for your Minecraft game in Minecraft. Right-click with Inception Interface into Taterwebz Block or Block of Minecraft to control. To exit the screens of Taterwebz and Minecraft, you can press F12.
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Project Inception Mod 1.16.3 (Minecraft… in Minecraft!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.