Project Red – Base Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a core mod of Mr_TJP, used to run other mods. Therefore, it usually appears in “requirement” folder when installing. This base mod now is a trend to save the maximum resources and support many mods at the same time.
A supporting mod, Project Red – Base Mod will not have any effect when installing independently in Minecraft. Instead of that, it will help other mods to run. The mods that Project Red – Base Mod has supported frequently used in a general set of code in structure. And then, it will reduce the size of the file and save time, as well as optimize the system. Therefore, the author Mr_TJP has combined this code set into Project Red – Base Mod. You should notice that if not installing this mod before using basic mods, it will cause some errors in the game and you cannot load until logging into the main menu!
A few mods that use Project Red – Base Mod to run:
How to Install Project Red – Base Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Project-Red-Core-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Project-Red-Core into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Project Red – Base Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Project Red – Base Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.