Pumpkin Carving Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Pumpkin Carving Mod allows players to create pumpkins with weird “face” to decorate.
Even Pumpkin is not used regularly in Minecraft, it’s still been appearing pretty much in recent mods. The Pumpkin Carving Mod, one of the mods using pumpkin for writing features, will allow players to sculpt face shapes like real Halloween pumpkins.
You can use Shear to start carving pictures on the pumpkin. If you only need some certain shapes or you have poor memory, then you can enable a feature in the config file to use only the first 4 pumpkin face patterns.
How to Install Pumpkin Carving Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Pumpkin-Carving-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Pumpkin Carving Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)
Pumpkin Carving Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.