PumpkinPotions Mod 1.16.3 (a new way to brew Potions!)
PumpkinPotions Mod 1.16.3 will bring into Minecraft a new way for you to create Potion. Along with that are some new types of Potion, new effects.
To start with the mod, you will need to craft Pumpkin Cauldron. Once you have Pumpkin Cauldron, you just need to add water to start brewing the potion! All mod’s potions will start with Nether Wart so you need to throw it in first. Next, you can continue to throw various items at Pumpkin Cauldron. Different items will give your Potion different effects. List of effects and corresponding items:
• Speed: Sugar.
• Slowness: Cobweb.
Projectile Resistance: Shield (makes you immune to flying objects like bows and arrows).
• Golem Agression: Carved Pumpkin (makes Iron Golem attack you).
• Badluck: Weeping Vines.
• Luck: Twisting Vines.
• Posion: Spider Eye.
• Wither: Wither Rose.
• Redstone: Increases the duration of the effect.
• Glowstone: Enhances the effect but reduces time.
• Gunpowder: Transformed into a Splash Potion.
• Dragons Breath: Transforms into Lingering Potion (requires Gunpower first).
• Et cetera.
When throwing items into Pumpkin Cauldron, its water color changes. You only need to wait a while to get the Potion to use the Glass Bottle. The potion you take out will be called Halloween Potion and it will have an effect corresponding to what you put into it.
You can also save a Potion recipe by grabbing a book and then right clicking Pumpkin Cauldron.
- Forge Mod Loader
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Chunk-Loaders-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
The post PumpkinPotions Mod 1.16.3 (a new way to brew Potions!) appeared first on Mc-Mod | Minecraft 1.16.3, 1.15.2 Mods.
PumpkinPotions Mod 1.16.3 (a new way to brew Potions!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.