Punch Me Not Mod. When first playing Minecraft, players often find that the first day in Survival mod is the hardest to survive. But once you are familiar with Minecraft, you will feel like it easier and sometimes too easy.
Punch Me Not is a pretty weird mod, the main feature of the mod is that when you use your bare hand to smash anything (except Dirt) you will lose your health. Also if you use the wrong tool, use sword to cut down tree for example, you will also lose your health. Punch Me Not will definitely make your first survival day in Minecraft much harder. The mod will bring a certain discomfort, if you are not careful and smash things with your hand, you may have to pay!
Perhaps the goal of the mod is to put a little bit of reality into Minecraft. Because using your bare hand to cut down tree is a little bit unrealistic ?
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Punch Me Not Mod 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12/1.7.10 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Punch Me Not.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Punch Me Not Mod 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12/1.7.10
Punch Me Not Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.