Quadrum Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 provides a simple method to add blocks/items with custom properties. Combined with other tweak mods that exist, you have some endless possibilities.
Full usage of this mod can get a little complex, so I encourage you to refer to the documentation section below. In short though, upon first running your game, a block and an item directory can be found in your config folder inside the Quadrum folder. Everything to do with Quadrum happens here.
Inside those block and item folders, you will store your JSON files that dictate what blocks/items should be created (info on that below) as well as any textures that are to be used, and localization files.
How to install Quadrum Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Resource Loader Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Quadrum Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11