Quantum Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 can help you with the problem of keeping large amounts of item in vanilla Minecraft. There are a lot of blocks that can be easily found or extracted in Minecraft, and as a result, your inventory is usually filled very quickly with all of those junks. But you can’t throw them away either, as they might be needed later on. If you need a block that can store a larger amount of item, then Quantum Storage can be the solution you need.
In Minecraft, you can do many things, from adventure, resource gathering to survival. But the aspect that attracts the most players is creative building! To build with creativity, you will need many types of different blocks at enormous quantities. And imagine that you have to make tons of boxes just to store those blocks, even the biggest box can’t keep them all!
After installing Quantum Storage, you can craft Quantum Storage Unite, Quantum Tank, and Upgrade Render. These items require a lot of Obsidian – a rare and hard-to-get resource. One Quantum Storage Unit can only house one type of object, but it can store a staggering number of 2 147 483 647 items!!
Quantum Storage requires Forge Mod Loader, Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and Reborn Core.
How to Install Quantum Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Reborn Core, Quantum-Storage.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Quantum Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2