As the name suggests, Quick Consume Mod offer 2 extra slots which helps you consume food easier and faster. All you have to do is just clicking of a key, then your food will be consumed automatically.
- 2 slots that you can use to quickly consume food/potions.
- Automatic food consumption (disabled by default, can be enabled through the config file).
- Craftable stackable health potions (normal and greater).
Slots and Potion
How to use:
- By default the two keys are G and H, but they can be configured. To swap items in your current primary hand with the slot, press shift + the key of the slot. To consume the item in the slot, simply press the key of the slot.
- Vanilla health potions can be added to the slot, but because they cannot be stacked, are not optimal. This mod solves that issue by introducing a normal healing potion and a greater healing potion. To create the normal healing potion, combine two gold nuggets and an Instant Health Potion I in a filled cauldron and right click with a stick. To create the greater healing potion, do the same process as before but with two gold ingots and Instant Health Potion II. The heal 2 and 4 hearts respectively.
- Mod-added items should be compatible if they abide by the ItemFood or ItemPotion classes set by vanilla Minecraft.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Quick Consume Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Quick Consume Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Simple Mod) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.