Quick Harvest Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Quick Harvest.
Do you hate having to harvest a large farm in Minecraft? Run all the way to destroy all the plants. Then have to run again to plant them. Not to mention that you have a high chance of forgetting a few blocks without replanting …
If you feel that harvesting crops in Minecraft becomes too annoying, Quick Harvest will be a mod for you. Quick Harvest is a small mod with extremely cool features. With Quick Harvest, the harvest of crops will become much simpler.
When Quick Harvest is installed, you only need to right-click on an mature crop, the mod will automatically harvest that crop and then immediately replant it for you.
This mod’s feature will work all of the following crops:
- Cocoa Beans
- Big Mushrooms
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Quick Harvest Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Quick-Harvest-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Quick Harvest Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2
Quick Harvest Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Harvest and Replant With Just a Right-click!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.