Quick Hotbar Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2. Have you ever been building that epic structure or map and you find yourself spending so much time swapping out blocks into the 9 slots you have been given? So with Quick Hotbar mod, while holding down left CTRL you will see a preview of all 27 inventory slots. Use your mouse wheel to toggle inventory rows up or down. As you are doing this, you will get a preview of your inventory slots in game. This mod works in both singleplayer and multiplayer. Although if you want to use the mod in multiplayer, also make sure to add the mod into server.
How to install Quick Hotbar Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Quick Hotbar Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11