Radix Core is not made to replace other mod loaders such as Minecraft Forge, Forge Mod Loader, Lite Loader or any other API mods with mod loading functions. It is a code library with a large variety of functions that can assist mod developers in designing and maintaining mod. Radix Core is not for loading mod. It can be used to replace most fundamental functions in many mods today.
Radix Core has a lot of important functions that can be activated by using some simple codes. This API mod is built from the source code of Minecraft Comes Alive. The creator of Minecraft Comes Alive realized that, he has to bring many codes from MCA to other mods to ensure compatibility, that’s why he made Radix-Core to cut down the process for mod developers. Radix-Core runs on Minecraft 1.7.10/1.8.9/1.9.4/1.10.2 and needs Forge Mod Loader to run.
How to Install Radix Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Radix-Core.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Radix-Core.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Radix Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Radix Core Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.