Rainbow Blocks Mod 1.15.2 (Add Colorful Decorative Blocks)
Rainbow Blocks Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Rainbow Blocks.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods that can be added to what they feel are missing and Rainbow Blocks is one of them.
Rainbow Blocks is a small and very simple mod. It adds a few new blocks in Minecraft with different colors.
Exactly, Rainbow Blocks will add 16 blocks of 16 different colors to Minecraft with a block called “Rainbow Block” that has a heart shape and a rainbow on it.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Rainbow Blocks Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Rainbow-Blocks-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Rainbow Blocks Mod 1.15.2
Rainbow Blocks Mod 1.15.2 (Add Colorful Decorative Blocks) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.