Random Decorative Things Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 has only added some blocks with decorative features to “make color” in Minecraft.
In the first versions, there are only 5 blocks appearing in this mod, such as:
- Toy Castle
- Strawberry Cake
Strawberry Cake (I don’t know whether we can eat or not)
Some colorful Barrels, Crates and bookshelves (based on the colors of wood we use)
There are some types of blocks such as a colorful bookshelf, new items like a hammer, saw, etc. in the newer version. Because of their main features of these items and blocks, the author has only added to decorate. Therefore, you don’t need to care much about the imbalance of the game! The full list of items and blocks:
How to Install Random Decorative Things Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Random-Decorative-Things.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Random-Decorative-Things into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Random Decorative Things Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Beta version)
> for Minecraft 1.11 (Beta version)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
Random Decorative Things Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.