Random Things Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 into Minecraft many items, but these items are not relevant to each other. It may sound strange, but all of them have their meaning.
Random Things Mod is programmed by lumien231 – author of much other mod used in mod packs such as BloodMoon, Custom Main Menu, Fast Decay Leaf, No Nausea and Perfect Spawn. RT is different than other mods created by lumien231, which have a clear purpose. As its name implies, all items that are added into Minecraft are completely random, according to the authors, this is a collection of functions that he said was not big enough to make a separate mod, but he still wanted to write the code, and set, blend them into a mod. And we have Random Things.
Despite such name, all of those random and straightforward items are really convenient. Now you can build a Redstone Remote Control which allows you to interact with machines that use Redstone from afar or a Rain Shield that can make rain “disappeared” within a large area. Many other new things are waiting for you to discover, so if you are a curious person, Random Things is a mod for you! However, this mod has many recipes; you should install Not Enough Items to be able to have the best experience. The mod requires Forge Mod Loader to run.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Random Things Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Random-Things.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Random Things Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2