RandomTweaks Mod implements a bunch of miscellaneous tweaks for Minecraft. RandomTweaks is very lightweight – it’s only a couple of kilobytes and adds virtually no loading time to the game.
When installed on the client, it is 100% compatible with vanilla servers. When installed on the server, it is 100% compatible with vanilla clients. Additionally, it is compatible with both 1.10.2 and 1.11.2.
What do you classify as 100% vanilla compatible?
When it’s installed on the server and a vanilla can join it, it’s vanilla compatible. If it’s on the client and doesn’t add any items, blocks, entities, achievements, enchantments, etc., it’s vanilla compatible. Under these rules, mods like FastLeafDecay and Stackie are vanilla compatible.
Features RandomTweaks Mod so far:
- Reload the sound system. When changing the default audio device, Minecraft fails to update to the new device. This is especially annoying when I’m using my Bluetooth headset, as it occasionally disconnects from my laptop. By default, F8 reloads the sound system. This is much faster than pressing F3+T, which reloads all resources, and can take up to 5 minutes, or even more in large modpacks, which is especially annoying.
- More Roman numerals. Minecraft supports enchantments from -32768 to 32767, but its localizations only have values for the levels 1 to 10. Minecraft also supports way more potion potencies than just 3 (which is what’s defined in its localizations). A resource pack that contained all of these values would be massive (several megabytes large), so this mod dynamically generates them with absolutely no performance overhead.
How to install RandomTweaks Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
RandomTweaks Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|RandomTweaks 1.11.2-126.96.36.199||Release||1.11.2||Jan 29, 2017|
|RandomTweaks 1.11.2-188.8.131.52||Release||1.11.2||Jan 28, 2017|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net