Ranged Pumps Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Pump liquids for Minecraft
Ranged Pumps Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is about the machine, automation and technique development. Perhaps these mods are small, but they are often used in big modpack. And when they combine with the same type mod in that modpack, this mod will become super power mod, extremely convenient. They help player push automatic process and develop in survival at that modpack.
Similarly, Ranged Pumps is a small mod and what it brings to Minecraft is a Block with great absorbability. It absorbs water, lava and also liquid from other mods. Many people think that a block has functioned as a pump cannot have a significant effect. When combining the electric mod or modpack including an energy block with heat liquid like lava or water block to generate the steam engine power, Ranged Pumps is significantly useful.
It can absorb liquid from a far distance without any bucket. As said above, these mods are programmed to combine with other machines. And at beginning, the author admits that he creates this mod because Extra Utilities has not developed to Minecraft 1.10.2 yet, but he needs a block having the same ability as Ender Thermic Pump. Ranged Pumps mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Ranged Pumps Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Pump liquids for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ranged-Pumps-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Ranged Pumps Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2