Rarmor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Rarmor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft provides to players an RF/Tesla-powered armor that has a lot of customizable functions.
Inspired from energy-powered armors, the creator of Rarmor mod has built a suit of armor in Minecraft so that players can assemble “modules” (also known as upgrades) to unlock hidden abilities. The most important module is Rarmor chest plate, without it, you cannot use most of the mod’s functions. Once equipped the armor on your character, it’s time to open the Inventory and learn about the function slots.
You can install modules into the slots on the left. Some modules grant special abilities, for example, the movement module that can enhance speed and jumping distance of the character. Remember to read the full requirement list of the module to gather the correct items.
As the armor runs on RF/Tesla energy, you can recharge its energy using the slots on the right (next to the red energy bar).
You can download the latest version of the Rarmor Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Rarmor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Rarmor.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Rarmor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2