Do you have players speaking in a language that you don’t know? Do you have problems communicating with them? Real Time Chat Translation Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 can break the language barrier by translating the Minecraft chat in real time! All translation results are powered by Yandex.
Translation results may not be 100% accurate. It may lead to misunderstandings. This mod is client sided! You can just install this in your client! No server required! This mod does not work on Java 1.6. (In default, the Minecraft launcher has Java 1.8 pre-installed)
How to install Real Time Chat Translation Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Real Time Chat Translation Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2