Real Time Clock Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
A light and simple mod, Real Time Clock Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into the game a small clock to tells real time ( real-life time, not in-game time).
Player can customize the clock in setting:
- ClockScale: size of the clock display.
- Color: color of the display.
- DrawShadow: drop shadow for the number displaying
- PosX & posY: positions of the clock on the screen.
- Use24hours: use the 24-hour display style.
The mod is very light and simple with just that much feature, let’s download it and explore more!
This mod is updated usually and always up to date, check here when you need the newest version.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2.
How to Install Real Time Clock Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer and your mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Real Time Clock Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Real Time Clock Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.