Realistic Fire Spread Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Realistic Fire Spread.
Realistic Fire Spread is a small mod with extremely simple features. Realistic Fire Spread will spread the fire in Minecraft in different ways. It does this by allowing burning Entities to spread the surrounding blocks to the fire.
To explain more clearly about the mod’s features, you can imagine a bow with Flame enhancement on it. Flame sets the bow and arrow of your bow on fire and will burn any creatures it hits. But with Realistic Fire Spread installed, this rocket bow will also be able to ignite blocks like wood or leaves.
This also applies to on fire organisms as they are also considered Entities. Therefore, you should be very careful with building wooden houses because a Zombie or Skeleton being burned by the sun can pass through your house and set your wooden house on fire!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Realistic Fire Spread Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Realistic-Fire-Spread-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Realistic Fire Spread Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2
Realistic Fire Spread Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 (Make Fire Spread Differently) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.