It is a trend to work in the Minecraft because we make it become more and more realistic as a real life. Firstly, I can mention the shaders packs are very famous when turning a bad game like 8-bit game into a breakthrough of graphics and then to the physics mod… Realistic Item Drops Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is one of those physics mods.
See how Realistic item drops mod work
Come to this Item Drops mod, we will have some following basic features:
- The items will be flat and be like real when dropping to the ground.
- Automatic picking mode can turn on/off.
- Use right button to pick up items.
- The items can float on the ground of water (they will gradually float).
- Catch items in the sky.
- All of the above features can be turned on and off through a config.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Realistic Item Drops Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, CreativeCore, and Realistic-Item-Drops-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Realistic Item Drops Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Realistic Item Drops Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.