Realistic Item Drops Mod will bring the players a very different feeling in your Minecraft experience because this mod is very simple but interesting. Some tips are for players to become more skillful and flexible. Auto-pickup can be disabled requiring players to manually collect items by right clicking them. They can also lay flat on the ground instead of magically hovering in the air. As an added bonus, sprint tossing increasing the distance of items can be thrown allowing players to throw items to each other catching them mid-air!
- Items lay flat on the ground
- Manually pick up items with right click
- Sprint toss items further
- Catch items mid air!
- Items float on fluids
- Configs for all of the above
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|RealisticItemDrops-1.1.8.jar||Release||1.11.2||Feb 3, 2017|
|RealisticItemDrops-1.0.7.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 1, 2016|
|RealisticItemDrops-1.0.3.jar||Release||1.9.4||Jun 9, 2016|
redits : mod-minecraft.net